22 July 2011

things i'm loving 'relaxing with my husband'

Greetings all,
Oh, relaxation . . . as my our school holidays melt away, so do the dreamy moments with my husband.  We were very lucky to have 2 whole weeks with him, now it's back to reality - him in Brisbane soldiering, us in Canberra schooling.  I love this image, it's in my heart forever, handsome soldier resting his head on my lap at the park while the children play.
With a hot chocolate . . .  
 shared with the children . . . how BIG is my baby boy getting??  Notice the tear at the knee of his new jeans, argh??  Oh well, he's been having a ball running around.  He did ask if one of his sisters could crochet him a patch, from yesterday's crochet class - ha!!
 Then a round of milkshakes (this only happens when Daddy is around).
 How cute is this cafe, by a huge park + attached to a gift shop = perfection (with completely delightful service too!!)  More on this beautiful place shortly.
 Can you spy my 3rd girl climbing & my other 2 on the ariel see saw??
Thank you dreamy PaisleyJade with Things I'm Loving this week, i miss my husband & these carefree relaxing days already.  Love Posie

13 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

I can't believe you're back home already..that holiday went way too fast!

Jennie said...

I can't believe how much your gorgeous boy has grown!!
It must have been sooo great to have your husband home! XXX

The Provincial Homemaker said...

Glad you had a good time with your hubby. Looks like the kids enjoyed their time too. Hope it's not too long until you get to catch up again.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you two. What a lovely holiday you've had. Special family time. xx

PaisleyJade said...

Wow - I feel relaxed just reading your blog post! Lovely lovely list!

1000 Homes of Happiness said...

Gorgeous Posie, it must be super to have your soldier home for the 2weeks. Adorable image with him resting on your lap.

We love park time that ends with a milkshake...bliss!

Lovely to see the sun shining as well.

Kellie xoxo

brismod said...

Your whole family is just adorable! And how appreciative you are of them! xx

Nikki @ Styling You said...

Such a beautiful moment captured. X

Kylie said...

Hugs - have been thinking of you today - stay safe on the roads and will see you again soon for that next lesson.

Anonymous said...

Two whole weeks with your man..wonderful!!
Reality kicks in all too fast doesn't it?

xx

Beth said...

Yes, it's those small simple things that we enjoy that make school holidays special - having family around to share it with makes it even more special. Glad you got some time with your soldier too.
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. The welsh lovespoons on my header were wedding presents.
x

polkadotpeticoat said...

too fast indeed I love that milkshakes are a daddy treat sounds like my house!!!

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Wow epic travelling, coming from a small island I just can't get my head around the vastness..... MMMM, now a milkshake, brilliant idea!

Sarah x