Before i thrust my opinions on you, imagine soothing dolphin noises.
2. I really don't understand the hype about Justin Beiber, however, i really like the duet Beauty & the Beat with Nicki Minaj, i can't help but sing along. He sings like a breathy girl anyway, suits my one-tone-voice.
3. Les Miserables the movie is brilliant. I grew up with the musical masterpiece . . . the cinema version is gripping & fantastic. Hugh, Russell, Anne are all excellent; the children were amazing; Amanda Seyfried completely stole my heart; handsome Eddie Redmayne was perfect; & Samantha Barks who played Eponine - broke my heart, she was INCREDIBLE.
4. I think fire works are a waste of money & create pollution. I appreciate the idea of a sky spectacular, but seriously, millions of dollars literally blown up in coloured gun powder?? NYE in Sydney is getting out of control, sure it's a tourism investment & 'gift to the people' - perhaps half the size & divert the funds to where they are really needed.
6. Australian Mummy Bloggers Making Stacks of Cash. I'm Australian. I'm a Mummy. I'm a Blogger. I'm not Making Stacks of Cash. Do i have a problem with it?? Of course not. I believe the professional blogger's content improves with the paid promotions, their grammar certainly does!! If you don't agree, unfollow & support someone else - don't join a disgusting-hate-filled-forum (available for public viewing) to bitch about them!!
7. Are you guilty of posting on social media, that you are "so busy" - there are a limited amount of times we need to hear from people each day, get your job/ errands/ tasks/ children's dinner done . . . so you are not "so busy!!"
8. Is posting holiday snaps of your amazing beach house/ exotic island trip/ cocktails by the pool at a resort . . . boasting?? I quite enjoy the free holiday by viewing them, if you have the cash flow to spend, good for you. If you don't & you're jealous, leaving hate filled comments doesn't help anyone - the happy holidayer or feeding your own misery.
9. Taylor Swift breaks up with boyfriend. Who cares?? Surely someone that impossibly busy can't have a relationship with anyone beyond her immediate travelling business posse. Certainly not with someone who is also famous/ busy/ travelling. She's young, she's meant to date, break up, date, break up. Why is this a headline?? Use that prime-time-celebrity-news-spot on one giving their attention to a charity instead.
I think i might do this every month - solving the world's problems with my opinion pieces. In the meantime, i've still got my head buried in the sand!!
Pippi Beach, Yamba, north coast NSW, we had a fantastic holiday. Love Posie